Sunday, February 17, 2008

Introduction

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you are thinking about becoming an affiliate internet marketer this blog is going to be focused with the beginner in mind. I have been working for several months now researching, testing, trying different methods, basically tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to make a living online and decided to share with you what I have been learning so maybe you won't have to go through all the problems that come along with finding a system that works. I would also like to hear about any of your encounters you may of had with playing the cat n' mouse game of internet marketing or any other story you would like to share. I want to kick this blog off with a series of techniques about getting traffic to your websites or blogs. I felt this would be a good place to start because it doesn't matter if we have the best website, blog, or product in the world. None of it would matter if we don't have traffic! I learned that the hard way myself. The very hard way! So on that note let's get started and I'll see ya' next post.

Keep it real,
Jason Gibler

No comments: